Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Teacher's Prayer




A Teacher's Prayer


Each Time, Before I Face my class,
I Hesitate awhile, and ask the father
"Help me Lord, to understand each child".

"Help me to see in every one
A precious soul most dear,
And may i lead that child through paths of
wonder... not of fear".

"Dear father, as they look to me for
Christian guidance true,

I look to you and humbly ask that you will
teach me too"
( Mr.Brown)
One of my friend cum collegue Mrs. Sophia Solomon Gifted this book mark. Thank u Sophi for giving this nice prayer. Before I am facing my beloved students with tough concepts & problems, i used to read this.
Some of my collegues from other religion were also very much impressed by this.
I hope this prayer is very much useful for those who are in teaching profession.
Regards & Prayers
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment