Sunday, March 15, 2009

Powerful Prayers in Paraloga Manna ( my Favourite Prayers in Bible)

Prayer of Jacob
Genesis 32:26 (King James Version)
And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
Genesis 32:26 (English Standard Version)
Then he said, "Let me go, for the day has broken." But Jacob said, "I will not let you go unless you bless me."

Prayer of Samson
Judges 16:28 (King James Version)
28And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord God, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.

Judges 16:28 (English Standard Version)
28Then Samson called to the LORD and said, "O Lord GOD, please remember me and please strengthen me only this once, O God, that I may be avenged on the Philistines for my two eyes."


Prayer of Jabez
1 Chronicles 4:10 (King James Version)
10And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:10 (English Standard Version)
10Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm[a] so that it might not bring me pain!" And God granted what he asked.

Faith of Job on lord
Job 13:15 (King James Version)

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him:

Job 13:15 (English Standard Version)
Though he slay me, I will hope in him;

They Trusted lord with out doubtful, hesitation, confusion, clarification. But We?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment